Ahead of the game in ‘86. Still ahead of the game now.
How can we help you ?
Gain a Qualification
CIPD & ILM – All Levels
The Circle of Peers
Come and meet us!
FREE Career Review
Where do you want to go ?
Modules To Choose From
Who are Cullen Scholefield ?
Cullen Scholefield offers a wide range of consultancy services to small, medium and large organisations situated in the private, public and not-for profit sectors.
So we primarily provide consultancy, training services and qualifications to support organisations get the best from their people!
We are also a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) approved centre, and provide the full range of approved qualification courses.
We operate throughout the UK, including the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. We also operate internationally, we have provided our services in Cyprus, Gibraltar, India, Rwanda, Greece, Poland, Nigeria and the Middle East.
Our administrative hub is based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Cullen Scholefield achieved Investors in People in 1998 and actively supports the standard and was one of the first organisations in the country to be awarded ‘Work-Life Balance’ status by Investors in People.
In 2010 we were awarded with the Investors in People Gold standard; at that time there were only 130 organisations who had achieved this.
In 2013 we gained the Gold standard for the second time and in 2015 for the third; very few organisations have achieved this.
What Do We Do ?
The services we provide can be generally categorised into four main fields:
- Facilitation of strategy development
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Development of Management Talent Pools
- Implementation of a Coaching infrastructure
- Strategic planning Support
- Policies and procedures development
- People Audits to validate current HR activities and identify areas for improvement
- Organisation design and development consulting
- Strategic identification of organisational development needs
- Assessment Centres for selection and talent development
- CPD for HR Professionals
- Development of Trainers and Facilitators
- CIPD Qualifications at Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced levels
- ILM Qualifications in Leadership and Management
- ILM Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
What is Unique About Us ?
We aim to provide our clients with an experience of an organisation with high quality communication and minimum levels of management, focused on implementing practical, cost-effective responses to needs identified during research and consultancy activity. There is a real emphasis on ‘that personal touch’ rather than dealing with a large impersonal organisation. We believe that our culture and style and approach to our clients is unique, including:
- Our Circle of Peers events – a range of activities provided free of charge – be it Casual, Collaborative or Confidential.
- Our weekly blogs that are topical and relevant – take a break and read it much better for you than a KitKat!
- Our Respect Review – a chance for you to review your career aspirations with our expert team.
- Our Annual Celebration – every year we celebrate with the candidates who have completed in that year.
What Makes Our Programmes Special ?
- The one to one relationship that you have with your adviser who is available to discuss more than just the programme you are taking
- All our advisers are Chartered Fellows of CIPD
- All our programmes run as you can start at a time that is convenient to you
- We work at your pace at a time convenient to you
- We offer all the units and modules – we do not offer a limited number
- Our eHub which is available 24/7 and provides not only all the materials you need for your qualification but also
- gives you a central starting point for your research
- Our team is small and tight knit we see you as an individual and not just another person to be processed
- We do not charge interest for candidates who are paying for themselves
- We offer staged payments to organisations
I don’t think I could have been as successful without someone like Maureen to support me. Maureen is very encouraging, but will push you if you need to.
It’s a nice honest open approach and very supportive. It makes you feel like you’ve got the ability to do more.Gerry McDowell
The course was really good. It was really structured and I thought everything was explained really clearly, and specifically tailored. I’d certainly do it again. I really enjoyed it.Andrew Starkie
I could do it all through distance learning. This was the main thing for me. I didn’t have to go to London.
I absolutely loved Maureen. She was so helpful, just perfect. Thank you very very much, for all the hard work and patience you’ve had, and getting me through it as quick as you did.Hanna McGuffie
Cullen Scholefield have a really strong presence. They are well respected. Those that know them only have good things to say about them, and I think that speaks volumes.
People will generally recommend their courses and their qualifications are well worth following.Gillian Leece
Hear from past and present Candidates
Cullen Scholefield deal with people in a very adult manner. They respect you have a day job and are very busy and they have allowed me to develop at my own pace. The flexible approach was more important to me than I knew at the time. The changes that I had meant it took me a lot longer. There was lots of stuff going on. I couldn’t take it all on at once.Kerry Moody